Smoked streaky bacon, pork sausage, grilled beef tomato, flat mushroom, baked beans, two free-range eggs (done your way) & toast
Looking for the perfect excuse to squeeze in a celebration with friends and family? Look no further than our boozy Bottomless Brunch at Crown & Greyhound.
For £30 you’ll get one of our delicious brunch dishes and one and a half hours of unlimited Prosecco, Bloody Marys or Camden Hells Lager!
Our menu is filled with brunch classics to choose from so once you’ve chosen your dish, all that’s left to do is enjoy your bottomless drinks and the company you’re with.
Please note our bottomless brunch menu must be pre-booked and isn’t available for walk-ins. Make sure you secure your spot at the table and book in advance and check our Bottomless Brunch availability on our bookings platform.
Not looking to go Bottomless? That’s fine! All of our brunch dishes are available to order separately too as part of our normal brunch menu.
1. Bottomless brunch is time-limited to 90 minute sitting. This commences from the time of ordering.
2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and choose from a 125ml glass of Prosecco, a Bloody Mary, a Pint or half pint of Camden Hells, or from our range of fruit juices.
3. Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished.
4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be found on our drinks menu.
6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
9. Service times may vary by business and are subject to licensing restrictions.
10. Bottomless brunch must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Click the link below to view our Allergen information, this will open in a new tab. Some dishes may not be available.
Please ensure that you refer to the onsite allergen guide on each visit to confirm that nothing has changed.